The Cucumber Jalapeño Marg cocktail kit is taking your taste buds to Texas, a place where margaritas are serious business. This cool and peppery take on the classic margarita was voted one of the best in Austin, so let's listen to the locals. For this cocktail, you'll muddle cucumber and jalapeño, add fresh lime juice and Liber & Co. simple syrup (another local Austin product), and mix it all with reposado tequila and St. Germain elderflower liqueur. Top it off with cilantro and you've got your new favorite summer margarita.
The Cucumber Jalapeño Marg cocktail recipe comes from David Toby, the beverage manager of Jack Allen's Kitchen in Austin, TX.
Cocktail Kit Ingredients:
- Espolon Tequila Reposado (750ml)*
- St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur (200ml)
- Liber & Co. Classic Gum Syrup (8.5oz)
- Bulls Bay Carolina Margarita Rimming Salt
- White Whale Skinny Dipper Tequila Mixer (8oz)
- Hardwood muddler
- Cocktail napkins
- Featured Cucumber Jalapeño recipe cards, as well as classic tequila cocktail recipes & food pairing ideas